Monday, August 10, 2015

Listen to the beautiful singing of Liberia

Theodore Roosevelt as young man read a bookThat disclosedIn picture and in print the awful struggle of the poor in New York. He sent the following, "I have read the book, I will help". The power of the quote lies in that was personal and open. He probably didn't know how he would help, That would come later with more information and planning.
My students now close to 50 have made contact with me. I have spent some time  getting inform and I too will help. I have neither the energy nor the charisma I'll be young Roosevelt but what I have I'll give.
Enjoying a choir, Moses Tarr organized the conference with four pastors from Monrovia and Buchanan. There was over 300 in attendance. Moses and the other elders of the church had to prepare the the church for the meeting. Which group would be more people then they use they have in their services.
Here you see that careful preparation for the meetings. This work is done and rainy season. This meeting is at a crossroads where three roads meet.
These believers have been through wars, hardships, And here they are giving praise in song and preaching and hearing God's Word. There are several tribes here and a common pigeon English. I would like to be in a corner just listening. I had a small part in this. I am hoping to send a computer for these people to encourage online support. It would be a way for me to minister to those who may have need of help with the suffering they went through.
Enjoy the singing

No comments:

Post a Comment