Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Tools for ministry

Tools for ministry
Dr. Gene Getz
I am planning to write and create resources that can be used by my Liberian friends. But I think even a greater gift would be to give resources that I use myself. Several of you are bilingual in the Liberian languages and English. There are many online ministries that could be very helpful to you. 
Today I received an email from Dr. Gene Getz. Dr. Getz has written many helpful books and has developed a study Bible that focuses on application, Life Eessentials study Bible. You can go to his website and follow the menu to the principals listed topically or you can click the Bible link, Search by the Book and follow the principles as you read through the Bible. Right now I am reading through Isaiah and following the principles as I read in think through the book. You can get a life essentials app for your phone, tablet, or computer. You also can sign-up for Dr. Getz’ newsletter. 
May God richly bless you, Rev. Bill Reeves


Here is a sample of a video I recently viewed and was encouraged. I will update you on how this ministry will be a blessing.



No comments:

Post a Comment